A VERY popular service! The power of the Lash Lift and Tint is in your hands. Learn to create the lift of a lifetime using only the BEST products and techniques on the market.
1731 N. Casaloma Drive Appleton, WI 54913
Hours of class:
10:30am - 2:00pm
Lash Lift Process & Waivers
• Lash Lift Process
• Waivers, Consultations, And Record Keeping Software
Eye Theory & Sanitary Practices
• Eye Anatomy And Lash Growth Cycle
• Sanitary Practices And Preventing Cross-Contamination
Determining Appropriate Shield Size, Hair Thickness, and Length
• Choosing The Appropriate Shield Size
• Determining Hair Thickness And Lash Growth Stage
Lash Lift Procedures
• Lash Lift Step 1
• Lash Lift Step 2
• Lash Lift Step 3 (and Tint)
Aftercare & Troubleshooting
• Lash Lift Tips and Tricks
This is a HANDS ON, INDIVIDUAL Lash Lift & Tint training course! *No experience or prior training required to take this training.
Includes: One lash lift starter kit, training manual, certificate upon the completion of model, and full access to our WhipLASH support page! Students will learn the theory of lash lifting and tinting, proper technique, how to determine the correct processing times, how to choose a shield, sanitation, client aftercare and more! You will be FULLY coached and observed through your hands-on model.
*Please note you are required to provide your own model. They will be asked to arrive at 12:00PM. IF you are unable to obtain a model, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. If you are bringing your own model, we encourage you to find a backup in case of last-minute cancellations to ensure you have a model.
Everything will be provided for you in class. There’s no need to purchase/bring anything except for a model. There is a basic kit included in the cost of this class.
- Step 1 – Enriched with Cocoa Butter, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Silk & Vitamin B3
- Step 2 – Enriched with Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Horsetail Extracts and Liquorice
- Step 3 - Hyaluronic Acid, Marshmallow Extract, Aloe Vera, Hydrolyzed Silk, Rosemary, Chamomile, Arnica Montana and Apricot Extracts
- Lash Lift Adhesive
- Silicone Shields (small, medium, and large)
- Y Comb
Certification – Official certification will be awarded to students who fulfill the requirement standards set by WhipLASH University.
***PLEASE NOTE: NO REFUNDS ON TRAINING COURSES***
For Questions about your registration - please contact us at: email@example.com
Secure your spot with a deposit! The remaining balance will be due on the day of class.
WHAT DO YOU TYPICALLY CHARGE FOR A LASH LIFT SERVICE? We recommend charging $99 USD for a basic lift, and $129 USD for a lift and tint, but you should charge what you feel is fair market value in your area.
HOW LONG DOES A LASH LIFT LAST? Lash lifts typically last six to eight weeks, depending on the client’s natural lash cycle.