BROWS are IN and Threading is by far one of the best brow techniques. JOIN US BABE! This is a HANDS ON, INDIVIDUAL Threading training course! *No experience or prior training required to take this training.
- Threading is a natural process to remove hair from the follicle.
- Eyebrows are the essential face-framing feature. Brow threading creates clean, manicured results, including defined lines that bring out the very best in your face.
- Eyebrow threading is one of the safest, most precise methods of hair removal
- Threading is a great funnel to get people through your doors. You can always upsell from there!
- Whether you are a cosmetologist, esthetician, nail tech, permanent make up artist, or a just starting out: this skill is a must to add on your beauty arsenal!
- It is effective, efficient, & lucrative.
1731 N. Casaloma Drive Appleton, WI 54913
Hours of class:
- Understanding Threading Theory
- Eyebrow Area Health
- Hands-on Brow Training Methodology
- Benefits of Threading
- Brow Threading Procedure Demo
- Brow Shaping
- Testing & Evaluation on Models
- Wrap Up/Certificate: Certification – Official certification will be awarded to students who fulfill the requirement standards set by WhipLASH University.
Includes a Premium Kit:
- Lash Wands
- Brow Scissors
- Thread Bundle
- Cotton Rounds
- Brow Mapping Pencil
*Please note you are required to provide your own model. We will let you know when they will need to arrive. IF you are unable to obtain a model, please email us at email@example.com immediately. If you are bringing your own model, we encourage you to find a backup in case of last-minute cancellations to ensure you have a model. You will be FULLY coached and observed through your hands-on model.
***PLEASE NOTE: NO REFUNDS ON TRAINING COURSES***
For Questions about your registration - please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DO YOU TYPICALLY CHARGE FOR A BROW THREADING SERVICE? We recommend charging $13-17 USD for a basic brow threading service, and up from there if you add in a tint or henna (which you can also learn from us!) but you should charge what you feel is fair market value in your area. We also recommend adding Upper Lip Threading, Side of Face, and Chin! Maybe even bundle the services. The GOAL is to get this clientele through the door and upsell them onto other services as well!